The country is facing something that we have never had to deal with before as COVID-19 impacts every aspect of our lives. Now, more than ever, it is critical to continue to nurture our mental, physical, and emotional well-being. Hope this helps. It all starts with P.M.A. (Positive Mental Attitude)
- Eat a diet high in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains
- Take a multivitamin, a probiotic and consume immune-boosting foods like yogurt, ginger, and turmeric
- Stay physically active 30-60 minutes per day
- Control stress with a daily 10 minute meditation in complete silence
- Stay connected to Family and Friends
I have always believed that in a crisis lie opportunities. No one enjoys these times but if we can stay motivated we can thrive. Embrace the pain and stress and tell yourself that these are the moments that make our lives exemplary. Times like these define our lives. Make them count! We will be telling the stories of these hard times for years to come.
The Only Easy Day was Yesterday,