- Wind down to lower your heart rate.
- Taking a bath in evening can put your mind at ease. So do warm showers and heating pads.
- Making sure to leave enough time for sleep and to relax for at least an hour before bed.
- Set reminders for an hour before you want to go to bed, and start focusing on the things that help you get ready for quality sleep and do not stay up too late.
- Physical activity during the day creates the best sleep. Try for 300 minutes of cardio per week.
- Try stretching for 5 minutes right before bed.
- Make a list of what to do the next day for your work/life responsibilities in-order to not stress about the next day.
- Meditative breathing.
- Do not spend extended time looking at screens after 9 pm.
Nighttime Tips for Better Sleep: Behaviors & Activities
February 01, 2021|