- Steady-state cardio such as walking or jogging are easy ways to slow down your heart rate after a workout, or to warm up stiff muscles on a rest day.
- Swimming is a low impact activity that may help reduce inflammation.
- Cycling increases blood circulation without challenging sore muscles.
- Yoga lengthens muscles and tendons and helps develop better mobility.
- Light resistance training using small weights or body weights.
- Dynamic Stretching and mobility workouts for hips and core can help prevent soreness by helping to flush lactic acid.
- Self-myofascial release with a foam roller is a way to massage overworked muscles and increase blood flow to the area in order to alleviate soreness.
HEALTH IS WEALTH!